Dragon*Con Photo Dump - FINAL PHASE
by Bill Cable
on 2011-09-22, 10:30:50
I told you this'd be done sooner than you expected!
I had a blast at Dragon*Con. It would have been more of a blast if the normal crew didn't all back out, but it was still awesome. Unfortunately, I think DC might be outgrowing itself. It's seemed like every third person had a costume this time around. When everyone has a costume, it makes each costume a little less special.
Except when you have tons of people tell you yours is the best costume in the whole convention... something I have a bit of experience with.
I'm going to be busy the next couple weeks, but I do hope to post some tales from Dragon*Con when I'm back. Until then, enjoy the photos!
- Poison Ivy *HOT*
- So... two girls lying on the floor, one with pasties... yeah you know we're gonna need multiple photos of this. *HOT*
- And I'll happily oblige *HOT*
- And it just gets better *HOT*
- Shiver me booty! *HOT*
- Emma Frost - always a crowd-pleaser *HOT*
- Siths *HOT*
- An adventurous Oola *WARNING - NSFW!!*
- Ghostbusters TWO!
- A gorgeous Tank Girl *HOT*
- Wampa Wampa!! *HOT*
- More body paint... this one very scary *HOT*
- Elf archer *HOT*
- My very favorite Portal babe of DC2011 (and there were tons) *HOT*
- There's a Rihanna song here somewhere *HOT*
- And here's Lynda - enjoying herself *HOT*
- Fifth Element Bad Guys
- Final Fantasy Good Girls *HOT*
- Hanna Solo *HOT*
- Sith Witch *HOT*
- A lovely Fran from FFXII *HOT*
- Steampunk never looked so good *HOT*
- Various Transformers
- Girls in undies *HOT*
- Not sure, but I like it *HOT*
- Another smokin' Slave Leia *HOT*
- Catwoman in latex *HOT*
- I got some bad glare off her goggles, so I asked for an extra pic *HOT*
- PROFESSIONAL photo bombers
- The corset versions of various super heroes *HOT*
- Marvel v/s DC - which would you pick? *HOT*
- DUFFMAN love Dragon*Con!
- Zombie Cows
- The most interesting man in the world... and some old guy with a beard
- Another Nukem
- Dr. Girlfriend is ready for you to open your present *HOT*
- She's actually another Facebook friend - Kit Quinn *HOT*
- You can do nice things with purple fabric *HOT*
- That armor isn't 501st approved! *HOT*
- Big Trouble with the White Ranger
- More Tron *HOT*
- More corset *HOT*
- More Disney *HOT*
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
- Dredd would be proud *HOT*
- And its... the Return of C-3P Oh!!!
- Yo Gabba
- C-3P Oh is getting into trouble with the Fuzz
- You want me to put what up??
- I swear - these parts are standard issue!
- The Black Cat likes how C-3PO is put together *HOT*
- What do you think of this you overweight glob of grease?!
- Now that's the droid C-3P Oh is looking for! *HOT*
- Yes, my parts ARE SHOWING! *HOT*
- And finally - here I am photo bombing my own photo... *HOT*
CreatureCantina.com is not affiliated with Lucasfilm Ltd. or any of its licensees... damn them to hell. Can't they see a golden opportunity when they see it? Buy us, you fools! You already own our souls and all our money... buy US!!!
Star Wars is © 2017 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.